Villarreal VA is dedicated at providing consistent, comprehensive and quality development for all of the individual players within our program. As is typical with programs of this nature, our staff, coaches and developmental programs must be of the highest caliber to ensure we can consistently deliver positive results.
The budget to run our successful travel soccer program is almost entirely funded through player fees. These player fees cover required costs including Travel Soccer Staff, coaching fees, 1 league and referee fees, VIVA Club Admin fees, VYSA, player insurance, County Fees, Team Registration Fees. This fee does not include: Tournament Costs, Coach Travel Expenses for Tournaments, State Cup, US Club Soccer Registration, additional league fees, additional referee costs, camps or skill development training. Additionally, this is a year-round program.
VIVA Travel Soccer makes a commitment to its professional coaching staff and players. We expect VIVA players and their families to make the same in return. Additional team costs can vary, depending upon the number of tournaments entered, player equipment and team travel.
Fees for the 2021 - 2022, which can be paid in full or over 5, 7 and 9 installments beginning Upon Acceptance. $350.00 is due at acceptance. SIBLING DISCOUNT A discount of 20%
Coaching Compensation – VIVA Travel Soccer makes it a priority to offer the highest level of professional training to our players. All payments to your team’s coach and assistants will be made by VIVA. (Not travel tournament expenses – greater than 50 miles)
League, VYSA, US Youth Soccer and USSF Fees – ECNL-RL/ VAPSL/EDP/FUTSINCO/NCSL fees will be paid by VIVA. In addition, registration, insurance, background checks are covered by the various fees assessed by Virginia Youth Soccer Association, US Youth Soccer Association and the United States Soccer Federation. VIVA Club fee, referee fees, field rentals.VIVA pays for VYSA player card (NCSL/ VYSA Player card)
Villarreal Virginia Academy Travel Fees
· Youth Club Administration Costs: The travel soccer program is assessed a per player per season admin fee that is used to cover general Youth Club Admin and Capital Improvement Fund, IT and marketing.
· Fairfax County Field Assessments: The travel soccer program is assessed a per player per season fee for field usage of Fairfax County Fields. Seasons include spring and fall. Additional fees are assessed for that player residing outside of Fairfax County.
· Field Maintenance and Rental Costs: Costs associated with the general maintenance contracts (Mason District Park, Ossian Hall Park, Pine Ridge and Bailey’s ES, Thomas Jefferson HS, Justice HS & rental fees.
· Equipment for Players & Coaches: Goals, Pennies, Futsal Goals, VIVA Small Sided Goals, Corner Flags, Game Balls NPL,
· Travel Soccer Administrative Costs: online registration fees, supplies, storage, website maintenance, one club event, regional subsidies etc.
· Referee Fees: Referees for all events, VAPSL (NPL) – ECNL – NCSL) Teams are responsible to pay for EDP Referees.
· Villarreal Virginia Academy Membership Fee
· Villarreal Virginia Academy: All year-round Soccer Program –Teams get a break in from Late Nov to Mid Jan – 3 practices a week – Scrimmages and Games on Weekends. This program is providing opportunity for players to play at the next level. (TD determines necessary breaks for players due to fatigue and HS reason, team may get practice off after long tournament weekend etc.) Coaching fees (not expenses) are covered for four tournaments per year.
The VIVA Travel Soccer does NOT include the following listed items
These items are typically covered in a separate team fee. Team fees will vary between teams depending upon the activities of the individual team.
· Tournaments - Teams will pay all costs associated with playing in tournaments.
· Coaches Expenses - Travel and accommodation expenses for coaches are paid by the team.
· State Cup - teams playing in US CLUB State Cup will pay their entry fees and other costs.
· Uniforms - One uniform kit per player, which generally includes 3 jerseys, 3 pairs of shorts and 3 pairs of socks, is paid directly by the families. Teams are encouraged to order as a unit. ¼ zip and a bag. Springfield Soccer is our Club provider of our Villarreal Virginia Academy.
· Player Card US Club Soccer Card
· OPTIONAL Gear - Some teams will purchase additional items/gear.
· Winter and Summer Permits are additional per player fee.
· College Coaching Clinics: In previous Seasons - College coaches have run clinics for Villarreal Virginia Academy players for age groups U15 and above, VIVA does not guarantee college coaches attendance, but has had college coaches on our fields regularly.
* Local Teams participate in limited number of tournaments and their Season is from August - November and March to June.
· County Fees in Winter and Spring
· US Club Soccer Card is not paid for by VIVA
· VIVA ACADEMY TRAINING $199.00 1 additional training sessions per week.
Optional Training Programs
VIVA Travel Soccer will offer optional training programs during the summer and winter months. These programs will be offered "ala carte" to the players. A separate registration and fee will be required to participate in these club sponsored programs.
· CAMPS – CLINICS – FUTSAL – OVERSEAS VISITS TO Villarreal CF Spain
The VIVA Travel Soccer Program offers a Sibling Discount to those families that have 2 or more children involved in the travel soccer program. For those eligible a 10% discount is applied to the seasonal fees. This discount is applied to the lower of the fees in question. For example, if you have two children playing in the travel program (U15 Boys and U12 girls) then the 10% discount would be applied to the U12G per player fees. This discount is applied to the final installment payment. For the sibling discount to be activated to your younger child's account please email email@example.com Provide the name of both your children and ages they play in.
Any further questions regarding this program can be directed to your Club Representative. These will be applied to the last payments
· No Refund after first team practice commences: Players who withdraw from a VIVA Travel Soccer Team after accepting a position in the program before the beginning of season play will NOT be granted a refund of his/her per player fees. The player’s member pass may not be released until all fees have been paid.
· Partial Refund Prior to Start of League Play: Players who withdraw from a VIVA Travel Soccer Team prior to the beginning of league play may be entitled to a partial refund. The player will be responsible for pro-rata fees covering the amount of time the player spent in the Program (i.e., beginning of the seasonal period through the date of the official release). If the player has paid more than the pro-rate player fee, he/she may be entitled to a refund of the difference, providing the player is not in arrears to the team (for additional costs) that he/she is leaving. The overage may be applied to the team arrearage.
· Injury Waiver: If a player is injured prior to the beginning of league play, and cannot participate for the remainder of league play, the player may be entitled to an Injury Waiver. The Injury Waiver will allow the player to remain on the roster and he/she will be responsible for a pro-rata fee of for the seasonal period. A player injured after the beginning of league play is responsible for the FULL seasonal period player fees. Refunds are subject to 10% administrative charge.
· If Covid-19 interferes with the season again payments will be frozen until we can resume play, and or a prorated refund. We will adopt online training for a limited period of 45 days prior to refunds starting.
All refund requests must be submitted via email to the VIVA Administrator – Michelle Augustine – firstname.lastname@example.org
VYSA Policy Regarding Nonpayment of Club/Team
Financial Obligations by Travel Players
1. Transfer between Clubs or Teams during Seasonal Year
It is the policy of VYSA and US Club Soccer that all travel players registered with VYSA are responsible for making payments required in writing by their clubs and/or teams. Accordingly, VYSA will not process a transfer of a player from one club/team to another during the seasonal year if that player is not current on his or her financial obligations, provided that (1) the financial obligation is set forth in writing and acknowledged by the player’s family, and (2) the obligation is for the current seasonal year.
For purposes of this policy, any written financial obligation signed by the player’s family will be sufficient, including a financial obligation set forth in an electronic registration document and acknowledged electronically at the time of registration.
This policy does not apply to a player who changes clubs or teams between seasonal years.
In the event that a club or team objects to a transfer by a player during or between seasons due to failure to make required payments, the club or team must, within three business days of the transfer request, submit to the VYSA office an email to email@example.com objecting to the transfer. Failure to notify VYSA, could result in VYSA approving the release of the player. VYSA will notify the family that the transfer is being held until payment is made. A club or team must notify VYSA immediately upon payment (within two business days) to release the transfer request. In the event that VYSA determines a club or team has placed a hold on a transfer in bad faith, the club or team may be sanctioned.
2. Involuntary Release of Player for Failure to Meet Financial Obligations
If a player fails to meet his or her financial obligations pursuant to a written obligation, a club or team may involuntarily release the player at any time during the seasonal year, provided that the team has followed the process as outlined in the VYSA Travel Team Registration Manual (5.27).
If you have any questions, please ask your registrar for assistance; or contact the VYSA State Office.
Sibling discount are not provided when the youngest of two players is in our Pre-Academy or recreational program, if there are three family members that the sibling discount is provided on the third child regardless of age.
Carlos Aranda at firstname.lastname@example.org –For Alternative Payment Plan Options
An administrative fee of $50.00 will be added to the 7-month payment plan, A $100 administrative fee will be added to the 9-month payment. SIBLING DISCOUNT A discount of 20% second sibling on lowest player fee.