Villarreal VA is dedicated at providing consistent, comprehensive and quality development for all of the individual players within our program. As is typical with programs of this nature, our staff, coaches and developmental programs must be of the highest caliber to ensure we can consistently deliver positive results.
The budget to run our successful travel soccer program is almost entirely funded through player fees. These player fees cover required costs including Travel Soccer Staff, coaching fees, 1 league and referee fees, VIVA Club Admin fees, VYSA, player insurance, County Fees, Team Registration Fees. This fee does not include: Tournament Costs, Coach Travel Expenses for Tournaments, State Cup, US Club Soccer Registration, additional league fees, additional referee costs, camps or skill development training. Additionally, this is a year-round program.
VIVA Travel Soccer makes a commitment to its professional coaching staff and players. We expect VIVA players and their families to make the same in return. Additional team costs can vary, depending upon the number of tournaments entered, player equipment and team travel.
Fees for the 2021 - 2022, which can be paid in full or over 5, 7 and 9 installments beginning Upon Acceptance. $350.00 is due at acceptance. SIBLING DISCOUNT A discount of 20%
Coaching Compensation – VIVA Travel Soccer makes it a priority to offer the highest level of professional training to our players. All payments to your team’s coach and assistants will be made by VIVA. (Not travel tournament expenses – greater than 50 miles)
League, VYSA, US Youth Soccer and USSF Fees – ECNL-RL/ VAPSL/EDP/FUTSINCO/NCSL fees will be paid by VIVA. In addition, registration, insurance, background checks are covered by the various fees assessed by Virginia Youth Soccer Association, US Youth Soccer Association and the United States Soccer Federation. VIVA Club fee, referee fees, field rentals.VIVA pays for VYSA player card (NCSL/ VYSA Player card)
Villarreal Virginia Academy Travel Fees
· Youth Club Administration Costs: The travel soccer program is assessed a per player per season admin fee that is used to cover general Youth Club Admin and Capital Improvement Fund, IT and marketing.
· Fairfax County Field Assessments: The travel soccer program is assessed a per player per season fee for field usage of Fairfax County Fields. Seasons include spring and fall. Additional fees are assessed for that player residing outside of Fairfax County.
· Field Maintenance and Rental Costs: Costs associated with the general maintenance contracts (Mason District Park, Ossian Hall Park, Pine Ridge and Bailey’s ES, Thomas Jefferson HS, Justice HS & rental fees.
· Equipment for Players & Coaches: Goals, Pennies, Futsal Goals, VIVA Small Sided Goals, Corner Flags, Game Balls NPL,
· Travel Soccer Administrative Costs: online registration fees, supplies, storage, website maintenance, one club event, regional subsidies etc.
· Referee Fees: Referees for all events, VAPSL (NPL) – ECNL – NCSL) Teams are responsible to pay for EDP Referees.
· Villarreal Virginia Academy Membership Fee
· Villarreal Virginia Academy: All year-round Soccer Program –Teams get a break in from Late Nov to Mid Jan – 3 practices a week – Scrimmages and Games on Weekends. This program is providing opportunity for players to play at the next level. (TD determines necessary breaks for players due to fatigue and HS reason, team may get practice off after long tournament weekend etc.) Coaching fees (not expenses) are covered for four tournaments per year.
The VIVA Travel Soccer does NOT include the following listed items
These items are typically covered in a separate team fee. Team fees will vary between teams depending upon the activities of the individual team.
· Tournaments - Teams will pay all costs associated with playing in tournaments.
· Coaches Expenses - Travel and accommodation expenses for coaches are paid by the team.
· State Cup - teams playing in US CLUB State Cup will pay their entry fees and other costs.
· Uniforms - One uniform kit per player, which generally includes 3 jerseys, 3 pairs of shorts and 3 pairs of socks, is paid directly by the families. Teams are encouraged to order as a unit. ¼ zip and a bag. Springfield Soccer is our Club provider of our Villarreal Virginia Academy.
· Player Card US Club Soccer Card
· OPTIONAL Gear - Some teams will purchase additional items/gear.
· Winter and Summer Permits are additional per player fee.
· College Coaching Clinics: In previous Seasons - College coaches have run clinics for Villarreal Virginia Academy players for age groups U15 and above, VIVA does not guarantee college coaches attendance, but has had college coaches on our fields regularly.
* Local Teams participate in limited number of tournaments and their Season is from August - November and March to June.
· County Fees in Winter and Spring
· US Club Soccer Card is not paid for by VIVA
· VIVA ACADEMY TRAINING $199.00 1 additional training sessions per week.
Optional Training Programs
VIVA Travel Soccer will offer optional training programs during the summer and winter months. These programs will be offered "ala carte" to the players. A separate registration and fee will be required to participate in these club sponsored programs.
· CAMPS – CLINICS – FUTSAL – OVERSEAS VISITS TO Villarreal CF Spain